Write with English

22:19:00


This first time i try to write in English. Everybody know that English is internasional language because of that we must can write, listen and speak with English. My father always told to me “ if you want  have a work you must can English. Now, wherever the work must can English”. 

Honest, my speak English is not clear. So informed that my written is made you not understand. I just want try to write with English. I have been germany language in my school and we have a motivation to spirit study germany language, what is the motivation ? “ English ist muss, deutsch ist plus und Indonesian ist meine mutter sprache, that mean everyone must can english and germany language is the language addition and Indonesian language that is mother language, everyone born in Indonesia certainly can Indonesian language.

Sorry, if you do not understand what have i written because I can English not clear, this is just experimentation for me to write with English. But I’m proud to my self because I have wrote this article without used google translate although a lot of wrong with word and English tenses . Usually, if I have problem with English google translate is my solution.

Thank for reading

You Might Also Like

0 komentar